Architects Consortium is promoted by Ar. Vivek Sud, a 1989 graduate from Chandigarh College of Architecture. He had an excellent academic career. His exposure to international architecture ensures the quality of works undertaken by Architects Consortium. He excels in design, documentation and coordination with building engineering services and has considerable expertise in cost effective implementation of projects.
He is associate member of Indian Institute of Architects and is also a registered member of Council of Architecture, India.
The firm is engaged in the field of Architecture, Urban Design, Engineering & Interior Design since 1989.
Architects Consortium has handled large scale Architecture, Planning, Detail Engineering and Interior Designing for:
- Industrial Projects. ( IT Buildings, Pharmaceuticals, Spinning mills. etc)
- Institutional Projects. ( Colleges & Schools)
- Health Care. (Hospitals & Nursing Homes)
- Multistory Residential.
- Retail Commercial
- Hospitality & Resorts.
Architecture design is giving physical form to imagination. We believe good architecture is a product of sustainable, environmentally conscious design & latest engineering techniques. The design should not only be sustainable, energy and resource efficient but should also have lesser negative impact on human health & environment. Architects Consortium imbibes its philosophy and professional expertise into clients brief and resultant is a translation of client's vision of a builtup form.
AWARDS & COMPETITIONS WON
- 1.0 Development of Durgiana Temple Complex at Amritsar.
a. Multistorey Parking
b. Commercial Complex
c. Auditorium, OAT & Landscaping
- 2.0 Commercial Complex at Pathankot
- 3.0 Multistorey Residential Flats for Improvement Trust at Pathankot
- 4.0 Dr. Shayma Prasad Mukerjee Memorial at Madhopur.
- 5.0 Development of Pocket-8 Manimjara, Urban design project for Municipal Corporation Chandigarh
- 6.0 Design for Park, Parking and Cafeteria for Improvement Trust Pathankot
- 7.0 Theme park for Municipal Corporation Chandigarh at D.M.C